Youth Combination I, II & III (1st-4th grade)
Tap and Ballet Technique combined in one class to introduce students to the beauty of ballet and rhythm of tap.
YOUTH COMBINATION AT CDA
In this class your child will be learning super fun basic ballet and tap skills in an imaginative way while also playing with instruments to help promote rhythm. In tap they will learn steps including toe-heel, heel-toe, stamps and shuffles as well as making as much noise as they can in our fun, safe and educational environment. The ballet portion will introduce them to basic ballet concepts as well as creative movement exercises that increase balance and coordination. Our Youth Combination Classes perform a Ballet and Tap routine in the annual performance.
- Youth Combination I/Tumbling - Tuesday - 5:00-6:00 pm
- Youth Combination I/Tumbling - Wednesday - 5:00-6:00 pm
- Youth Combination I/Tumbling - Saturday - 10:45-11:45 am
- Youth Combination II - Tuesday - 5:00-6:00 pm
- Youth Combination II/Tumbling - Wednesday - 5:00-6:15 pm
- Youth Combination III - Tuesday - 5:00-6:15 pm